- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing)
- August 18-24, 2017: 'Cars'
- August 12-17, 2017: Trip The Light Fantastic, 'Kedi,' 'The Shack,' American Ninja Warrior screening and 'Walk Across Connecticut' Town Hall Meeting
- August 5-11, 2017: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales"
- July 28-August 2, 2017: "Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie"
- July 21-27, 2017: "Smurfs: The Lost Village," "The Mummy" and Kidsave Special Event
- July 14-20, 2017: "Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2"
Friday, February 24-Thursday, March 2
THE EAGLE HUNTRESS
Screenings Friday and Saturday, 7 & 9 pm; Sunday through Thursday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 1 & 4 pm; Tuesday, 1 pm
Rated G * running time 1:27
All tickets $3
Featuring Aishol-pan Nurgaiv & Rys Nurgaiv, and narrated by Daisy Ridley
A 13-year-old nomadic Mongolian girl fights to become the first female eagle hunter in 12 generations of her Kazakh family in this spellbinding documentary released in November by Sony Pictures Classics.
* * * * *
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26
SUNDAY WITH THE SANCTUARY
In the Alexandria Room, 12-3 pm: free, ongoing programs focusing on birding and amphibian migration including live birds of prey demonstration (noon), recognizing backyard birds by sight (1 pm), birding stations (1:30), and presentation on UConn’s Citizen Science Project to count amphibians en route to breeding pools (2:30), suitable for all ages, hosted by The Catherine Violet Hubbard Animal Sanctuary, registration requested; info@CVHFoundation.org.
Additional information: Birding And Great Migration Focus Of Next Sunday With The Sanctuary