- Business Buzz: Alicante Bar de Tapas
- The Dojo Kicks It Up A Notch At Ribbon Cutting
- Business Buzz: The Parfumerie
- 2018 Begins With ‘Low Inventory’ In Real Estate Market
- Chamber Looks Back On Successful Small Business Week
- Business Buzz: Eggs & Co.
- Conservation Efforts Help Turn Curtis Packaging ‘Carbon Negative’
Verizon Wireless Zone managers Chris Faett, left, from the Sand Hill Plaza store, and Dmitriy Marchenko from Southbury Plaza store hold up several of the 200 stocked backpacks they are planning to provide to local children in need of these back-to-school must haves. Each store is part of a nationwide partnership between Wireless Zone, The Cellular Connection (TCC), and Culture of Good — and is hosting a festive giveaway event Sunday, July 23, from 1 to 4 pm at each location. One backpack per child present will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. Since 2013, the effort has succeeded in supplying more than 495,000 backpacks filled with school supplies to ensure children are well prepared for the start of the school year. (Bee Photo, Voket)