- Book Sale Will Offer Reads From Many Eras
- Artist Finds ‘Harmony’ In Humanity And Nature
- A Week Devoted To The Celebration, And Protection, Of Pollinators
- Windblown But Ready, Farmers Return For Fairfield Hills Market
- Canine Based Ministry At Local Lutheran Church Continues To Offer Comfort
- A Father’s Day Story: Their Love Of Hair Cutting Will Never ‘Fade’
- Making A Bear Sighting Bearable
The annual Newtown Farmer’s Market is currently in its 15th season, featuring local farms and vendors every Tuesday from 2 to 6:30 pm, from June through October, at Fairfield Hills.
The last day to catch the Newtown Farmer’s Market will be Tuesday, October 17.