Multiple canopies visible from Wasserman Way drew drivers’ gazes toward Newtown Farmers Market at Fairfield Hills in its new location, now just inside the main entrance of the campus....Read Full Article
- Charity Found Coach, And Now He Is Giving Back
- Ground-Breaking Ceremony Planned For FAITH Food Pantry
- Legal Seminar Educates Packed Crowd At Senior Center
- Mural Completed In Library’s Renovated MAKERS’ Corner
- The Way We Were, for the week ending October 20, 2017
- Candy Collection For Main Street At Big Y
- The Top Of The Mountain
The annual Newtown Farmer’s Market is currently in its 15th season, featuring local farms and vendors every Tuesday from 2 to 6:30 pm, from June through October, at Fairfield Hills.
The last day to catch the Newtown Farmer’s Market will be Tuesday, October 17.