- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- We didn’t have any luck — or we should say our readers didn’t have any luck — with last week’s challenge, so we are offering it again this week, with a hint: If you are having a hard time reading the writing over the front door of this part
- Tag-A-Gift To Brighten Christmas For Newtown’s Children
- Animal Center Dogs Need Homes
- Adopt From Kitten Associates
- As Black Friday Shades Thursday
Tim Gagne Joins Norwalk’s FCA
NORWALK – Family & Children’s Agency (FCA), a human services agency providing help and hope to generations of area residents, recently welcomed Tim Gagne of Newtown, adding a range of skills to FCA’s corps of professionals.
Mr Gagne comes to FCA as marketing and communications manager following six years as publicist of The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk, one of the largest family recreation destinations and informal science learning centers in Connecticut. Prior to working at the aquarium, Mr Gagne was editor and publisher of Connecticut‘s County Kids magazine where, under his leadership, the publication earned eight national awards of excellence.
Social service runs in the Gagne family. His father, Joseph Gagne, served for nearly 30 years with the federal courts in the Probation and Pretrial Services departments. His mother Roberta, a retired teacher, is active with the Fairfield Public Library, the Fairfield Historical Society, and the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Since 1942, FCA has been a resource for families and individuals in southwestern Connecticut and beyond. Like the communities it serves, FCA is a dynamic place, linking people with skilled professionals in adoption, counseling, services for seniors, family support and youth development.
For more information on FCA programs and services for children, families, individuals and seniors, visit www.familyandchildrensagency.org or call Family & Children’s Agency at 203-855-8765.