- NHS Slates 'Parent Workshop' For April 24
- After School Art Class Culminates In A Show
- Housatonic Valley Waldorf School Eighth Graders Present Yearlong Projects
- Newtown’s Music Education Program Receives ‘Best Communities’ Designation
- Author R.J. Palacio Speaks At Sandy Hook School
- Superintendent Offering Evening Office Hour Ahead Of April 25 Referendum
- Head O’ Meadow Elementary Students Interview Local Senior Citizens
With the April 25 referendum next week, Superintendent of Schools Joseph V. Erardi, Jr, announced he is holding an evening open hour Monday, April 24, from 7:30 to 8:30 pm, in addition to his daily open office hour of 6:30 to 7:30 am during weekdays.
Dr Erardi will be available to meet with community members during that evening hour to answer any questions voters may have regarding the Newtown Board of Education proposed 2017-18 budget.
The open hour will take place in the superintendent’s office, which is located within Newtown Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street.
Community members can also call 203-426-7621 with questions or concerns regarding the community office hour opportunity, according to a release from the district.