- Woodworking Shed Heavily Damaged In Accidental Blaze
- Julio Tardim Sworn In As New Police Officer, Filling Roster
- Town Welcomes New Library Director Karen Tatarka
- Update Shared With School Board On A Look At Potential Growth For Middle School Athletic Programs
- NHS Winter Percussion Earns Two First Place Scores; ‘Home Show’ Saturday
- Concert Preview: Zombies Bringing Seminal ‘Odessey And Oracle’ To Life At Playhouse
- High School Teams Improvise As Snow Welcomes Spring Athletes
The Newtown Bee is hosting another First Baby Contest, thanks to gifts and items donated by local businesses and organizations. The deadline for parents to contact us is noon Tuesday, January 10.
The First Baby of Newtown 2017 will win for his or her family everything from baked goods and champagne to savings bonds, multiple dining opportunities, and even automotive services.
The winning parents will be the ones who send the earliest birthdate (and time, if necessary, to break a tie) to The Newtown Bee by noon Tuesday, January 10. Parents must be Newtown residents, and will need to submit the exact time and date of the child’s birth; their name and address; and the place of birth, gender, weight, and name of the newborn.
Friends, family, and neighbors of newborns can help too: make sure the parents of any Newtown newborns know about this honorary title and all the prizes that come with it.
Parents and friends should contact Newtown Bee Associate Editor Shannon Hicks at 203-426-3141 or email@example.com with this information. The winners will be notified the evening of January 10, and will hopefully be available for an interview in time for the January 13 issue of The Newtown Bee.