Through March 26, The Municipal Gallery at Fairfield Hills is hosting one of The Society of Creative Arts of Newtown's largest annual shows. ...Read Full Article
- ‘The History Of Ferris Farm,’ February 27 With Garden Club
- Parent Connection Spring Fundraiser To Have Hollywood Theme
- Music Dynamics Class Engages Children In Interactive Play
- NICE Host Families Needed For March Delegations
- Ben’s Lighthouse House Concert Series To Continue With Mother-Daughter Performance
- ‘The Art And Mechanics Of Underwater Floral Design’
- Someday Cinema Series Offering Will Put Spotlight On The Classic Frustrations Of Teen Lust And Love
UPDATE (Monday, January 30, 2017): This story has been updated with the correct date of the artists’ reception.
* * * * *
The Society of Creative Arts of Newtown (SCAN) will present its annual “Color In Winter Art Show & Sale,” February 3-March 31, at Newtown Municipal Center. The exhibition of works by members of the local artist’s collective will be on view in the main corridor of the Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street, weekdays between 7:30 am and 5 pm.
The public is invited to an artists’ reception scheduled for Wednesday, February 22, from 3 to 4:30 pm.
Those interested in joining SCAN — and become eligible for this exhibition — are invited to visit scanart.org to view requirements, as well as the prospectus for “Color in Winter.”
For additional information visit the website or call 203-448-5167.