- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Shop ‘Til You Drop, Thursday In Sandy Hook
- P&Z Liberalizes Zoning Rules On Nail Salons
- Freshman Football Squad Blanks Masuk
- Nighthawk Swim Team Competes In State Meets
- Senior services for Newtown seniors are available at the Multipurpose Building on Riverside Road in Sandy Hook. The Senior Center is under the auspices of the Commission on Aging. The center is run by Senior Services Director Marilyn Place. For infor
Sandi Czaplicke Joins
Bob Tendler Real Estate
Bob Tendler announces that Sandi Czaplicke has joined the staff of Bob Tendler Real Estate at 17 Church Hill Road.
Mrs Czaplicke has been in the sales profession for the last eight years with Hynes Sales out of Massachusetts, and most recently, a sales representative with Paychex in Stamford. While at Paychex, she was responsible for the sale and administration of a variety of payroll and human resources services to independently owned business in the Norwalk, Westport, Weston, and Wilton area. She received several sales awards, which include being named a member of the prestigious “Paychex National Conference” sales group in 2000. While at Paychex, Mrs Czaplicke was also a member of the Norwalk BNI Association and the Westport Chamber of Commerce.
Sandi and her husband, Michael, have lived on Horseshoe Ridge Road in Sandy Hook for the past 14 years. They have four children: Cortney, married and living in Cary, and triplets Michael, Patrick, and Megan, who all attend Newtown schools. Over the years Mr and Mrs Czaplicke have been active in volunteer and community activities, including Park and Recreation coaching, PTA, Pop Warner Football, Newtown Boys Basketball, and the Newtown Newcomers Club.
Mrs Czaplicke feels fortunate to have lived in Newtown and because of several corporate moves, empathizes with the challenge families face in adjusting to new schools, friends, jobs, and communities and would like to extend her services.
She invites all of her friends, customers, and neighbors to contact her at Bob Tendler Real Estate, at 426-5679.