- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Merlin Edgar Fisk
- Newtown Neighborhood Walks For Breast Cancer Awareness And Fundraising
- Local Man Pleads Not Guilty To Child Pornography Charge
- Pastel Society Of America Hall Of Famer At Newtown Meeting House, Nov 28
- Children’s Programs
Curtiss & Crandon
John Klopfenstein, president of Curtiss & Crandon Realtors, 45 South Main Street, has announced the affiliation of Kathy Quinn with the Curtiss &Crandon office.
An experienced realtor, Ms Quinn has also completed Floyd Wickman’s Sweathog course, an intensive real estate sales and marketing program, and has an MBA from the University of Connecticut.
A multimillion dollar producer, Ms Quinn will specialize in residential sales in Newtown and the surrounding areas.
Kathy and her husband, George, have lived in Newtown since 1979 and have a son, Eric.