- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- State’s Jobless Rate Creeps Up Slightly To 9 Percent
- CompARTmentz: A Look Inside An Artist’s World
- James Tanner and Kara Dunst
- Movie Presentation About Genetically Engineered Foods
- Why Not Speed Tables On Every Street?
Curtiss & Crandon
John Klopfenstein, president of Curtiss & Crandon Realtors, 45 South Main Street, has announced the affiliation of Kathy Quinn with the Curtiss &Crandon office.
An experienced realtor, Ms Quinn has also completed Floyd Wickman’s Sweathog course, an intensive real estate sales and marketing program, and has an MBA from the University of Connecticut.
A multimillion dollar producer, Ms Quinn will specialize in residential sales in Newtown and the surrounding areas.
Kathy and her husband, George, have lived in Newtown since 1979 and have a son, Eric.