- A Rare Example Of What People Want From Elected Officials
- Personal Property Taxes Were Not Designed To Fund State Obligations
- State Budget The Result Of Tough Choices
- A Promise To Collaborate With All Parties
- Overreaching On Edmond Town Hall Concerns
- The Importance Of Local Leadership
- Changes Were Embraced For Annual Summer Jam Concert Series
To the Editor:
As the primary season is in full swing it occurs to me that there are some issues that are not being addressed by the candidates:
Why is enrollment down 30 percent and the school budget has increased over the last four years?
How will our new first selectman influence school spending in the future years?
I believe most voters feel that taxes keep on creeping up as property values have softened. We would like some answers.
Pond Brook Road, Newtown September 5, 2017