- Rabies Danger Very Real With Newtown’s Prolific Wildlife Population
- Newtown Samples Reflect ‘High Tick Abundance’ Statewide
- Resources Available To Help Vulnerable Beat The Heat
- 6th Annual Newtown Yoga Festival Planned For August
- Relay For Life Lights Up The Night For ‘A Brighter Tomorrow’
- Giving Circle Breakfast Speaker Lauds Regional Hospice As ‘A Place Full Of Love’
- Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Linked To Kellogg’s Honey Smacks
SOUTHBURY — Dr Robert Deveney, a total joint specialist at Danbury Orthopedics, will speak Thursday, June 29, at River Glen Health Care Center, about how robotics is making hip and knee replacements a more reliable option that could offer more mobility and a pain-free lifestyle. The latest developments in these procedures using a robotic arm make the surgery more precise.
River Glen Health Care Center is located at 162 South Britain Road. The program will begin at 5:30 pm. It will also feature drinks, appetizers, and live piano music.
Dr Deveney is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedist who specializes in disorders of the hip and knee, total hip replacement, total knee replacement, robotic-assisted total hip replacement, robotic-assisted partial knee replacement, revision surgery, and minimally invasive total hip and total knee replacement surgery.
The event is free, but requires a RSVP; e-mail Kmarino@care-one.com or call 203-264-9600.