- NCSW To Have Extended Hours On December 14
- Tapping And Special Schedule This Week At Resiliency Center
- Newtown Native Tracy Mulholland Shares Her Frustrating Lyme Disease Experience Through Film
- Handling Holiday Stress: Tapping Workshop, December 13
- Conway Overcomes Severe Foot Injury For Redemption On Playing Fields
- OrthoConnecticut/Danbury Orthopedics Presentation
- Yogathon Scheduled At Yoga Dimensions To Benefit Women’s Center of Greater Danbury
SOUTHBURY — Dr Robert Deveney, a total joint specialist at Danbury Orthopedics, will speak Thursday, June 29, at River Glen Health Care Center, about how robotics is making hip and knee replacements a more reliable option that could offer more mobility and a pain-free lifestyle. The latest developments in these procedures using a robotic arm make the surgery more precise.
River Glen Health Care Center is located at 162 South Britain Road. The program will begin at 5:30 pm. It will also feature drinks, appetizers, and live piano music.
Dr Deveney is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedist who specializes in disorders of the hip and knee, total hip replacement, total knee replacement, robotic-assisted total hip replacement, robotic-assisted partial knee replacement, revision surgery, and minimally invasive total hip and total knee replacement surgery.
The event is free, but requires a RSVP; e-mail Kmarino@care-one.com or call 203-264-9600.