- Passport To Parks Fees To Restore State Property Benefits, But Is It Fair?
- Latest Financials Prove Newtown Deserves AAA Rating
- Local Young Adults Lead Efforts To Show Solidarity With Parkland And Call For Gun Violence Prevention
- Jr NAA Leads Newtown's Students In Call For Change
- Soft Snow Falls A Week Before Spring
- Newtown Dodging The Worst From Winter Storm Skylar
- Request Could Dampen Developer’s Plan To Sell Acreage As Open Space
Police said Monday, May 15, they are seeking a missing Sandy Hook woman, who was last seen on Thursday, May 11.
Missing is Jessica Guay, 36, of Alpine Drive in the Riverside section of Sandy Hook.
Ms Guay is possibly driving a gray 2005 Saturn Ion auto with the Connecticut marker plate 252-SGR. She may be in the Danbury area, police said.
“We are very concerned for her well-being. Officers have been working diligently attempting to locate Jessica and now need the public’s help. We just need to know if Jessica is okay,” said police spokesman Lieutenant Aaron Bahamonde.
Anyone with information about the woman’s whereabouts is asked to contact Newtown police at 203-426-5841.