- BOE Hears Proposals For Transportation Issues
- Newtown Continuing Education Classes Available
- Ingersoll Auto Hosting Drive For Your Students Fundraiser At NHS
- Reed’s Library Rearranged, From Fact To Fiction
- Celebrating The Ocean At Trinity Day School
- PTAs/PTSA Hosting BOE Candidates Informational Forum
- NMS And Reed PTAs Hosting Internet Safety Presentation
On Wednesday, October 4, Sean Flynn, a financial advisor at Essex Financial who specializes in college planning, will host a free college planning seminar at Cyrenius H. Booth Library, 25 Main Street.
The educational seminar, which will start at 7 pm, will provide parents and students with a variety of information about saving for college and how to financially prepare for it without bankrupting retirement.
Essex Financial is an independent financial advisory firms based in Connecticut.
There will also be a time for questions and answers. For additional information call the library, 203-426-4533.