- NHS Receives STEM Grant From Toshiba American Foundation
- Two Hour Delay For Newtown Public Schools Thursday
- ‘Les Miserables’ Being Staged This Weekend At NHS
- Esty Announces 2018 5th District Congressional Art Competition
- Newtown Public Schools To Dismiss Three Hours Early Wednesday
- Kindness Rocks To ‘Rock’ Reed Art Show Night
- Newtown Centre Of Classical Ballet & Voice Deliver Out Of This World Performance At Middle Gate
On Wednesday, October 4, Sean Flynn, a financial advisor at Essex Financial who specializes in college planning, will host a free college planning seminar at Cyrenius H. Booth Library, 25 Main Street.
The educational seminar, which will start at 7 pm, will provide parents and students with a variety of information about saving for college and how to financially prepare for it without bankrupting retirement.
Essex Financial is an independent financial advisory firms based in Connecticut.
There will also be a time for questions and answers. For additional information call the library, 203-426-4533.