- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Fatal Crash On I-84 In Middlebury Snarls Traffic For Hours
- Theater Review—The Show Must Go One, And Town Players Are Offering Spectacular ‘Underpants’
- The Dog’s Return
- Notable Economic Growth Initiatives To Be Recognized At CERC Event
- BAHA’I FAITH OF NEWTOWN
Paul Alexander of Taunton Lake Drive was the only one to correctly identify the gate (inset) pictured here last week as the gate at Dickinson Park. He has won a Bee’s Buck for his correct answer.
This week the challenge is this brick column. If you think you know where it is, give us a call. The first five callers with the correct answer will win a Bee’s Buck (one US dollar). No calls will be accepted prior to 2 pm on Friday or after 10 am the following Wednesday. Only one winner per family. Our number is 426-3141. Good luck.