- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Conn. Medical Marijuana Business Group Discussed
- Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money.
- Winterset Ski Club Holds Raffle Night
- NMS Visitors Offered Students A Sample Of Career Options
- Nighthawks qualify for state playoffs with win over Immaculate—NHS Gridders’ Season Will Continue After SWC Championship Game
Paul Alexander of Taunton Lake Drive was the only one to correctly identify the gate (inset) pictured here last week as the gate at Dickinson Park. He has won a Bee’s Buck for his correct answer.
This week the challenge is this brick column. If you think you know where it is, give us a call. The first five callers with the correct answer will win a Bee’s Buck (one US dollar). No calls will be accepted prior to 2 pm on Friday or after 10 am the following Wednesday. Only one winner per family. Our number is 426-3141. Good luck.