- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Bus Talks Lead To FOI Concerns
- Legion Baseball Tryouts
- Newtown United Soccer Team Captures U11 Championship With Win Over New Canaan
- Grant Awarded To Hire Dislocated Workers For Sandy Recovery
- Newtown Unit Of The Salvation Army In Need Of Bell Ringers
Paul Alexander of Taunton Lake Drive was the only one to correctly identify the gate (inset) pictured here last week as the gate at Dickinson Park. He has won a Bee’s Buck for his correct answer.
This week the challenge is this brick column. If you think you know where it is, give us a call. The first five callers with the correct answer will win a Bee’s Buck (one US dollar). No calls will be accepted prior to 2 pm on Friday or after 10 am the following Wednesday. Only one winner per family. Our number is 426-3141. Good luck.