- Increased Wastewater Pumping Capacity Needed At Sewage Pump Station In Sandy Hook Center
- Selectmen Discuss Curbing, Gallery Liquor Sales At Latest Meeting
- Fundraiser Supports Couple After House Fire On Great Quarter Road
- Rabbi Shaul Praver Entering 5th District Race
- Layers Of Conflict, Lawsuit Result In Suspension Of LOF Discussion
- LOF Adaptive Skiers Still Seeking Events Location
- Developer Withdraws Hunters Ridge Applications
Newtown Parks & Recreation and the town’s Land Use Agency are inviting residents to attend “Paths To Newtown: A Trails Collaboration Meeting.” The event will be in Council Chambers at Newtown Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street, on Tuesday, April 24. It will begin at 7:30 pm.
Employees of both departments are hoping to connect existing trails in town, and also improve the town’s trail system. Public input is sought.
Reservations are not needed, but additional information is available from Parks & Recreation Director Amy Mangold, 203-270-4342 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Land Use Deputy Director of Planning Rob Sibley, 203-270-4351 or email@example.com.