- Expanded Sandy Hook Sewage Pumping Capacity Planned
- Hunters Ridge Reserves Sewage Capacity
- Town Officials Tour Building Eyed For Police Station
- Church Hill Road Construction Projects Buzzing
- Rosenthal Talks Timing For Police Headquarters Referendum
- Fire Reports | July 12-18, 2018
- Police Reports | June 25-July 16, 2018
Newtown Parks & Recreation and the town’s Land Use Agency are inviting residents to attend “Paths To Newtown: A Trails Collaboration Meeting.” The event will be in Council Chambers at Newtown Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street, on Tuesday, April 24. It will begin at 7:30 pm.
Employees of both departments are hoping to connect existing trails in town, and also improve the town’s trail system. Public input is sought.
Reservations are not needed, but additional information is available from Parks & Recreation Director Amy Mangold, 203-270-4342 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Land Use Deputy Director of Planning Rob Sibley, 203-270-4351 or email@example.com.