- Canine Based Ministry At Local Lutheran Church Continues To Offer Comfort
- Breakfast With A Bite Of Local History
- Workcampers Host Annual Fundraising Breakfast Ahead Of Service Trip
- New Beginnings St Patrick’s Day Event
- Episcopal Church’s Plaster Ceiling To Be Saved
- Sophfronia Scott And Tain Gregory Talk About ‘This Child Of Faith’
- A Community Gathers To Celebrate ‘The Miracle Of Hanukkah’
The public is invited to join with Trinity Episcopal Church, 36 Main Street, as members gather outdoors, at 9:15 am, Sunday, July 16, by the Memorial Garden. Worship service begins at 9:30 am.
By worshiping in the outdoors, Trinity is hoping to bring a multigenerational, loving, and casual morning to its family and friends.
Immediately following the service, enjoy fellowship and refreshments in the gazebo. Children can use the playground, and adults of all ages will have the opportunity to relax and catch up with each other. As there is no seating, please bring chairs or a blanket.
In case of inclement weather, the service will be held in the Glover Community Room, and the casual environment will be continued indoors.