- Sophfronia Scott And Tain Gregory Talk About ‘This Child Of Faith’
- A Community Gathers To Celebrate ‘The Miracle Of Hanukkah’
- Celebrating The Story Of Christ’s Birth
- Young’s ‘Everlasting Light’ To Be Part Of Christmas Eve Morning Service
- Congregation Adath Israel To Host Community Menorah Lighting
- Preparing To Honor The Reason For The Season
- Newtown Mother-Son Team Celebrate Collaborative Memoir
The public is invited to join with Trinity Episcopal Church, 36 Main Street, as members gather outdoors, at 9:15 am, Sunday, July 16, by the Memorial Garden. Worship service begins at 9:30 am.
By worshiping in the outdoors, Trinity is hoping to bring a multigenerational, loving, and casual morning to its family and friends.
Immediately following the service, enjoy fellowship and refreshments in the gazebo. Children can use the playground, and adults of all ages will have the opportunity to relax and catch up with each other. As there is no seating, please bring chairs or a blanket.
In case of inclement weather, the service will be held in the Glover Community Room, and the casual environment will be continued indoors.