- Newtown-Strong Therapy Dogs: Local Program Offers Ongoing, Unconditional Joy And Comfort
- Vanessa Trien Keeps Children On Their Feet
- Students Reunite With Didi Maa During Newtown Visit
- ‘The Dogs Of Camelot’ Brings Readers Into The World Of The Kennedy Canines
- Community Center On Track For 2019 Opening Despite Tight Budget
- Officials: Pootatuck Debris ‘Cloud’ Was Not Toxic
- Rising Steel Begins Defining Shape Of Community Center
The Connecticut Department of Transportation has announced that in order to facilitate the ongoing replacement of Bridge 03271 (near the intersection of Elm Drive and Route 302), Route 302 in Newtown will have alternating one-way traffic for one night, on Wednesday, November 8, beginning at 6 pm, and ending on Thursday, November 9, at 6 am.
This traffic pattern is needed while a water main is relocated. Traffic on adjacent Elm Drive may be impacted as well.