The state Department of Transportation has scheduled a January 9 public information session on a planned drainage improvement project for state property along a section of Interstate-84 in Sandy Hook, near Bungalow Terrace in Riverside....Read Full Article
- NHS Girls’ Hockey Players Get Taste Of Victory
- New Booth Library Director Start Delayed
- Managers Seek Funds For Edmond Town Hall Theatre Upgrades
- Fresh Hands To Tend The Victory Garden, As Founder Steps Down
- Lisa Unleashed: The History Behind The Glen Of Imaal Terrier
- Could Distracted Driving Contribute To Half Of Newtown’s Traffic Collisions?
- NHS’s Elle Sauli Named Miss Connecticut Teen USA 2018
The Connecticut Department of Transportation has announced that in order to facilitate the ongoing replacement of Bridge 03271 (near the intersection of Elm Drive and Route 302), Route 302 in Newtown will have alternating one-way traffic for one night, on Wednesday, November 8, beginning at 6 pm, and ending on Thursday, November 9, at 6 am.
This traffic pattern is needed while a water main is relocated. Traffic on adjacent Elm Drive may be impacted as well.