- Reed Hosts ‘TAGtivities’ To Offer New Lessons For Students
- Health Official Talks Turkey Regarding Holiday Food Safety
- Yoga Dimensions Holiday Yogathon To Benefit Women’s Center Of Greater Danbury
- Unified Sports Provides Opportunity For Students To Grow
- Sandy Hook CEO Celebrating Leahy’s Fuels 100th Anniversary
- LC Makes School Budget Whole, Celebrates Llodra, Jacob
- Click-It Or Ticket: Police Heighten Seatbelt Enforcement
The Connecticut Department of Transportation has announced that in order to facilitate the ongoing replacement of Bridge 03271 (near the intersection of Elm Drive and Route 302), Route 302 in Newtown will have alternating one-way traffic for one night, on Wednesday, November 8, beginning at 6 pm, and ending on Thursday, November 9, at 6 am.
This traffic pattern is needed while a water main is relocated. Traffic on adjacent Elm Drive may be impacted as well.