- School And Town Budgets, Bonding Requests All Pass
- Volleyball Team Stays Unbeaten, Clinches State Playoff Berth
- Lace Up Your Sneakers — Upcoming Races Announced
- Pair Arrested In Pizzeria Burglary Incident
- Lisa Unleashed: National Purebred Dog Day Photo Contest
- Health Officials: Toss Romaine Lettuce Over E. Coli Fears
- Daniela’s Little Wish: ‘Baking Smiles For Kids Since 2011’
The Connecticut Department of Transportation has announced that in order to facilitate the ongoing replacement of Bridge 03271 (near the intersection of Elm Drive and Route 302), Route 302 in Newtown will have alternating one-way traffic for one night, on Wednesday, November 8, beginning at 6 pm, and ending on Thursday, November 9, at 6 am.
This traffic pattern is needed while a water main is relocated. Traffic on adjacent Elm Drive may be impacted as well.