- Free Relay For Life Kickoff Party Sunday
- Newtown VNA Celebrates ‘Heart Month’ With Display, Guest Speaker
- NYFS Is New Local Hub For My Place CT, Empower Together Resources
- Parent Connection Spring Fundraiser To Have Hollywood Theme
- Resources Available To Work Through Traumatic Events
- Lung Association’s Grades On Connecticut Tobacco Policies Are Abysmal, Again
- Residents Urged To Visit Regional Emergency Flu Clinic Saturday
Newtown Volunteer Ambulance Corps will host an EMT course this fall at its facility, 6 Washington Square within Fairfield Hills.
The course trains people with skills that can allow them to render care to people in need of emergency medical treatment. The state-approved course is required for anyone who is interested in becoming an EMT and prepares them for the required state/national testing.
The course will run Tuesdays and Wednesdays, October 17-January 29, from 6 to 10 pm each session. There will additionally be a few Saturday classes, to run from 8 am to 2 pm.
The course fee is $800, which includes the textbook and online resources. In addition, it also provides a AHA CPR certification.
For more information, contact NVAC at 203-270-4380 or email@example.com.