- Newtown Girls’ Soccer Match To Benefit March Of Dimes On Saturday, October 14
- 'Boys At The Barre': A Fundraiser For Multiple Myeloma Research
- NVAC To Host EMT Course
- Health & Safety Fair Draws Hundreds Seeking Advice, Screenings
- NYFS To Honor Community Members At Annual Breakfast & Awards Ceremony
- 24th Newtown Health And Safety Fair Is September 16
- Newtown Yoga Festival Sparks Strength In Community
Newtown Volunteer Ambulance Corps will host an EMT course this fall at its facility, 6 Washington Square within Fairfield Hills.
The course trains people with skills that can allow them to render care to people in need of emergency medical treatment. The state-approved course is required for anyone who is interested in becoming an EMT and prepares them for the required state/national testing.
The course will run Tuesdays and Wednesdays, October 17-January 29, from 6 to 10 pm each session. There will additionally be a few Saturday classes, to run from 8 am to 2 pm.
The course fee is $800, which includes the textbook and online resources. In addition, it also provides a AHA CPR certification.
For more information, contact NVAC at 203-270-4380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.