- Reed Hosts ‘TAGtivities’ To Offer New Lessons For Students
- Newtown Continuing Education Classes Available
- BOE Celebrates Unified Sports Leaders
- NHS Marching Nighthawks National Champs
- Newtown High School Fall Drama Being Staged This Weekend At Reed
- Fraser Woods Montessori School Hosts Annual Fall Family Festival
- Newtown Schools Honor Veterans
The Newtown Middle School, 11 Queen Street, 8-Purple Cluster members will host an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Wednesday, November 9, open to the public, ages 17 and up, from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm, in the school’s cafeteria.
According to an announcement from the school, blood donations are normally down for the American Red Cross in the holiday season, and the event was scheduled to help fill the need.
Additional information about donating blood though the American Red Cross is available at redcrossblood.org. Registration to donate can be completed on the website using the sponsor code NMS1208 or call 800-Red-Cross (800-733-2767). Walk-ins are also welcome.