- Opening Night For Newtown High School's Musical ‘Evita’
- School District’s Next Community Forum To Focus On ‘School Start Time’
- Winter Percussion Competes At MAC; Home Show Set For March 25
- Author And Illustrator Lita Judge Visits Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Newtown Continuing Education Classes Available
- NMS Spends A Week Celebrating Community
- Newtown Public Schools To Be Closed Wednesday
The Newtown Middle School, 11 Queen Street, 8-Purple Cluster members will host an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Wednesday, November 9, open to the public, ages 17 and up, from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm, in the school’s cafeteria.
According to an announcement from the school, blood donations are normally down for the American Red Cross in the holiday season, and the event was scheduled to help fill the need.
Additional information about donating blood though the American Red Cross is available at redcrossblood.org. Registration to donate can be completed on the website using the sponsor code NMS1208 or call 800-Red-Cross (800-733-2767). Walk-ins are also welcome.