- School Board Hires An Interim NHS Assistant Principal
- ‘Sleeping Beauty’ Focus Of This Summer’s Dance Camp
- Make & Take Chocolate At C.H. Booth Library
- Summer Institute For Teachers Zeroes In On Writing Strategies
- Seats Installed In Newtown High School Auditorium
- Face To Face With Fencing At The Library
- Interim Superintendent, Interim NHS Principal In Place
The Newtown Middle School, 11 Queen Street, 8-Purple Cluster members will host an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Wednesday, November 9, open to the public, ages 17 and up, from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm, in the school’s cafeteria.
According to an announcement from the school, blood donations are normally down for the American Red Cross in the holiday season, and the event was scheduled to help fill the need.
Additional information about donating blood though the American Red Cross is available at redcrossblood.org. Registration to donate can be completed on the website using the sponsor code NMS1208 or call 800-Red-Cross (800-733-2767). Walk-ins are also welcome.