- Celebrating Five Years At Queen Street Gifts & Treats
- Newtown’s ‘Original’ Shoemaker Retiring November 10
- Avoiding Mistakes Presenters Make, At Next Working Women's Forum
- Castle Hill Farm Celebrates 90-Year Anniversary; Public Event Saturday Evening
- Queen Street Gifts & Treats Celebrates Fifth Anniversary
- Newtown Savings Bank Hosts Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting
- Business Buzz: Sandy Hook Deli & Catering
The Newtown Board of Realtors had its installation luncheon at Rock Ridge Country Club on Thursday, November 17.
Pictured are realtors Connie Widmann, David Landau, Michelle Brown, Diane Tyrrell, Barbara Frey, Cyndy DaSilva, Marcy Clair, Anne Stark, Alice Holmes, and Kathy Suhoza being sworn in by Michael Barbaro, Connecticut Realtors Association’s president-elect.
Jackie Himmelfarb was also elected to the board for 2017.