Flagpole Photographers Camera Club is presenting its 2018 Annual Competition and Exhibit, through May 31, at C.H. Booth Library. The club also has two free programs planned this month....Read Full Article
- Haunting Williams Work Next For Town Players
- BACA Event Canceled
- Bivenne Harvey Staiger With Watercolor Demonstration At Next SCAN Meeting
- Dozens Spent Time Enjoying This Year's One-Stop House & Garden Tour
- 6th Annual Newtown Yoga Festival Planned For August
- Tickets Available For Next Town Players Production; 'Suddenly Last Summer' Opens July 20
- Celebrated Oil Painter Next Guest For SCAN, June 27
The Flagpole Photographers Camera Club is offering an exhibit of more than 250 photographs of their members’ best work. The collection, the eighth annual presentation of “Newtown & Beyond,” is on view at Newtown Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street, through December 5.
Many photos of Newtown are featured, along with photographs taken across the country and around the world. Most of the photographs on display are being offered for sale as well. The Newtown photos are located near both entrances as well as in the middle of the building’s main hallway. Shown above is one such image by club member Chane Cullens.
The exhibit will be open for viewing during normal Newtown Municipal Center hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Additional club information, meeting dates, including calendar of events, member galleries, and workshop information can be found at flagpolephotographers.com.
For further information e-mail the photographers club at email@example.com.