The October 12 Flagpole Photographers Camera Club program will talk about how to take pictures of birds. The next program will show how well people listened. ...Read Full Article
- Bald Eagle Observation Post At Shepaug Dam Opening Saturday
- Saturday Danbury Music Centre 'Nutcracker' Performances Canceled; Sunday Performance Added
- NewArts ‘Christmas Carol’ Wrapping This Weekend
- Ashurst Dancers Capture Regional Titles At Oireachtas; Top Ten Spots Also Earned
- Connecticut Choral Society To Open Holiday Series With Newtown Performance
- Christmas Sale Underway At Abbey Of Regina Laudis
- Newtown Well Represented In Golden Anniversary Presentation Of DMC ‘Nutcracker’
The Flagpole Photographers Camera Club is offering an exhibit of more than 250 photographs of their members’ best work. The collection, the eighth annual presentation of “Newtown & Beyond,” is on view at Newtown Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street, through December 5.
Many photos of Newtown are featured, along with photographs taken across the country and around the world. Most of the photographs on display are being offered for sale as well. The Newtown photos are located near both entrances as well as in the middle of the building’s main hallway. Shown above is one such image by club member Chane Cullens.
The exhibit will be open for viewing during normal Newtown Municipal Center hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Additional club information, meeting dates, including calendar of events, member galleries, and workshop information can be found at flagpolephotographers.com.
For further information e-mail the photographers club at firstname.lastname@example.org.