- New Beginnings St Patrick’s Day Event
- Avielle Foundation Promoting Next Two 'BrainStorm' Events
- Former Silvermine Director Offering Landscape Painting Demo, Next SCAN Program
- ‘Container Gardening Inside And Out’ With Town & Country, Bugbee
- Connecticut Authors Reading Series Presenting Poetry, Fiction, And Memoir For March
- ‘Visiting The Land Of Your Ancestors,’ With Genealogy Club Guide
- Benefit To Honor, Memorialize Local NAVY Seal
The Flagpole Photographers Camera Club is offering an exhibit of more than 250 photographs of their members’ best work. The collection, the eighth annual presentation of “Newtown & Beyond,” is on view at Newtown Municipal Center, 3 Primrose Street, through December 5.
Many photos of Newtown are featured, along with photographs taken across the country and around the world. Most of the photographs on display are being offered for sale as well. The Newtown photos are located near both entrances as well as in the middle of the building’s main hallway. Shown above is one such image by club member Chane Cullens.
The exhibit will be open for viewing during normal Newtown Municipal Center hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Additional club information, meeting dates, including calendar of events, member galleries, and workshop information can be found at flagpolephotographers.com.
For further information e-mail the photographers club at email@example.com.