- Managers Seek Funds For Edmond Town Hall Theatre Upgrades
- Fresh Hands To Tend The Victory Garden, As Founder Steps Down
- Lisa Unleashed: The History Behind The Glen Of Imaal Terrier
- Could Distracted Driving Contribute To Half Of Newtown’s Traffic Collisions?
- NHS’s Elle Sauli Named Miss Connecticut Teen USA 2018
- Sewer Line Blockage Cleared In Sandy Hook Center
- First Selectmen's Requested Budget Invests In Roads, Personnel, Tech
The Newtown Bee is pleased to host the annual Town Hall Candidates Forum, Tuesday, October 24, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm, in the Edmond Town Hall Theatre, 45 Main Street.
The public is invited to meet and greet First Selectman candidates Dan Rosenthal, Will Rodgers, and Andy Clure, as well as Selectman candidates Maureen Crick Owen and Jeff Capeci in the lobby, from 6:30 to 7 pm.
Candidates for the office of First Selectman will answer questions submitted to the paper by the public and vetted by the editorial staff of The Newtown Bee, from 7 to 8:30 pm. Questions will cover a range of subjects pertinent to the office of First Selectman.
Candid answers to the public’s concerns can be expected, as questions will not be revealed to Mr Rodgers, Rosenthal, and Clure prior to the event.
The evening will be moderated by Newtown Bee Editor Nancy K. Crevier.
All residents are welcome to attend.