This year's Sandy Hook 5K — scheduled for Saturday, July 21 — will be the final run for an event launched in the aftermath of 12/14....Read Full Article
- ‘The Dogs Of Camelot’ Brings Readers Into The World Of The Kennedy Canines
- Community Center On Track For 2019 Opening Despite Tight Budget
- Officials: Pootatuck Debris ‘Cloud’ Was Not Toxic
- Rising Steel Begins Defining Shape Of Community Center
- Newtown Continuing Education’s SMART Camp Begins
- ‘My Magic Breath’ Teaches Children The Power Of Mindfulness
- Registration Continues For July 21 Sandy Hook 5K
The Newtown Center for Support and Wellness, at 28 Trades Lane (just inside the main entrance of the Fairfield Hills campus) will be open on Thursday, December 14, from 7 am to 7 pm.
Any member of the public who feels they would like to drop in for reflection, or to speak with a member of the Center’s staff on the fifth anniversary of 12/14, is invited to do so.
For more information, call 203-270-4612 or visit newtowncsw.org.