- School And Town Budgets, Bonding Requests All Pass
- Volleyball Team Stays Unbeaten, Clinches State Playoff Berth
- Lace Up Your Sneakers — Upcoming Races Announced
- Pair Arrested In Pizzeria Burglary Incident
- Lisa Unleashed: National Purebred Dog Day Photo Contest
- Health Officials: Toss Romaine Lettuce Over E. Coli Fears
- Daniela’s Little Wish: ‘Baking Smiles For Kids Since 2011’
The Newtown Center for Support and Wellness, at 28 Trades Lane (just inside the main entrance of the Fairfield Hills campus) will be open on Thursday, December 14, from 7 am to 7 pm.
Any member of the public who feels they would like to drop in for reflection, or to speak with a member of the Center’s staff on the fifth anniversary of 12/14, is invited to do so.
For more information, call 203-270-4612 or visit newtowncsw.org.