- Could Distracted Driving Contribute To Half Of Newtown’s Traffic Collisions?
- NHS’s Elle Sauli Named Miss Connecticut Teen USA 2018
- Sewer Line Blockage Cleared In Sandy Hook Center
- First Selectmen's Requested Budget Invests In Roads, Personnel, Tech
- Major Mixed-Use Proposal Prompts WSA Review Of Municipal Sewage Treatment Capacity
- Meet Efraim Andersen, Newtown’s First Baby Of 2018
- Gain The Right Footing This Winter With The Athlete’s Source
The Newtown Center for Support and Wellness, at 28 Trades Lane (just inside the main entrance of the Fairfield Hills campus) will be open on Thursday, December 14, from 7 am to 7 pm.
Any member of the public who feels they would like to drop in for reflection, or to speak with a member of the Center’s staff on the fifth anniversary of 12/14, is invited to do so.
For more information, call 203-270-4612 or visit newtowncsw.org.