- Celebrate Kindness With Ben’s Bells Project
- FUN Concert To Feature ‘80s Theme, Pizza Contest
- Lecture, Then Screenings, To Celebrate Classic Film Noir ‘Maltese Falcon’
- ‘Creative Container Design’, May 22 With Dalley & Garden Club
- ‘Inside Plein Air’ Demo Planned For Next SCAN Program
- Broadway Actress To Headline For Local Benefit; Performance Relocated To Monroe
- Newtown Winter Percussion Celebration, Band & Guard Mattress Sale Set
During the C.H. Booth Library’s Music Dynamics class, on February 9, children ages 2 through 6 and their adult partners participate in a variety of energetic songs, dances, nursery rhymes, and games.
Newtown resident and music educator Brad Peterson designed each activity to help the children learn pitch matching, steady beat skills, and early language arts development.
The final class of Music Dynamics is scheduled to meet in the library’s Meeting Room on Friday, February 16, from 11:30 am to noon. Online registration is requested.
To learn more, visit chboothlibrary.org.
Music educator Brad Peterson, seated at right, leads children and their adult partners in C.H. Booth Library’s Music Dynamics class on February 9. One more session of the 30-minute program featuring games, songs, dances, and nursery rhymes is scheduled for Friday, February 16.
—Bee Photo, Silber