Newtown news and tidbits, told from the point of view of a cat named Mountain. ...Read Full Article
- February 28 At Municipal Center: SCAN Program To Lead In To Exhibition Opening Reception
- Avance Hosting ‘The Art Of Nature’
- March 1 At Edmond Town Hall: Romantic Academy Award Winner Next For Someday Cinema Series
- NHS Band & Guard 21st Annual Winter Extravaganza This Saturday
- Call For Readers: Third Annual Risk A Verse
- Free Relay For Life Kickoff Party Sunday
- ‘The History Of Ferris Farm,’ February 27 With Garden Club
During the C.H. Booth Library’s Music Dynamics class, on February 9, children ages 2 through 6 and their adult partners participate in a variety of energetic songs, dances, nursery rhymes, and games.
Newtown resident and music educator Brad Peterson designed each activity to help the children learn pitch matching, steady beat skills, and early language arts development.
The final class of Music Dynamics is scheduled to meet in the library’s Meeting Room on Friday, February 16, from 11:30 am to noon. Online registration is requested.
To learn more, visit chboothlibrary.org.
Music educator Brad Peterson, seated at right, leads children and their adult partners in C.H. Booth Library’s Music Dynamics class on February 9. One more session of the 30-minute program featuring games, songs, dances, and nursery rhymes is scheduled for Friday, February 16.
—Bee Photo, Silber