- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Bus Talks Lead To FOI Concerns
- Legion Baseball Tryouts
- Newtown United Soccer Team Captures U11 Championship With Win Over New Canaan
- Grant Awarded To Hire Dislocated Workers For Sandy Recovery
- Newtown Unit Of The Salvation Army In Need Of Bell Ringers
Molly Miriam Smith
A daughter, Molly Miriam Smith, was born to Katie A. and William T. Smith of Sandy Hook, September 1, at Danbury Hospital.
Molly, the Smiths’ first child, was 8 pounds, 4 ounces in weight at birth, and 20 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Mary and Robert Wheelin of Monroe.
Paternal grandparents are Joseph and Sally Smith of Millersburg, Penn.
The Smiths know that Molly would have been dearly welcomed by his late mother, Miriam Smith, as well.