- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Two Third District Republicans Eye Bolinsky’s Now Vacant Seat
- Softball Team Soars To Title Game
- Garner Inmates Arrested In Prisoner Assault Incidents
- Officials Look For Development At FFH In 2013
- Nancy D. McLarney
Michael Kareta, Jr.
Michael Kareta, Jr., son of Michael and Diana Kareta, has been awarded a full scholarship for his doctorate work in biochemistry and molecular biology at the University of California in Davis, California. A 2001 graduate of Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, Michael has a Bachelor of Science degree in Cell and Molecular biology. He will begin his studies at the University of California this fall.
Gabrielle Naglieri recently graduated Magna Cum Laude from Assumption College in Worchester, Massachusetts. Founded in 1904 by the Augustinians of the Assumption, the school offers a Catholic, liberal arts and science education to 2,000 undergraduates along with programs for graduate and continuing education programs.
Shannon Elizabeth Sauer received Dean’s List honors from Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for the spring semester.
William R Speirs received Dean’s List honors from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, for the spring semester.