Full listing of public events planned for the historic building at 45 Main Street, Newtown....Read Full Article
- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing including movie listings and special events)
- April 20-26, 2018: Laser Light Shows and "The Greatest Showman"
- April 13-19, 2018: "Peter Rabbit," "Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle," Newtown Spring Welcome Craft Fair and Spring Fling Sing-Along
- April 6-12, 2018: "The Shape of Water" and Brainstorm Experience: Dan Harris
- March 30-April 5, 2018: "Jumanji" and Someday Cinema Series: "Field of Dreams"
- March 23-29, 2018: "Darkest Hour," Simply Smiles Fundraiser and Brainstorm Experience: Scott Keneally
- March 16-22, 2018: "All The Money In The World"
* * * * *
SIMPLY SMILES “KEEP HOPE ALIVE”
Friday, March 23: 7-9 pm, free, public invited to cocktail hour, then presentation by Simply Smiles Founder Bryan Nurnberger, who will offer brief outline of his 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing bright futures for impoverished children, and updates on current initiatives in South Dakota and Oaxaca, Mexico, donations will benefit programs, reservations requested; simplysmiles.org.
Read more here: Fundraiser Will Support Simply Smiles Projects
* * * * *
FRIDAY, MARCH 23-WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28
Rated PG-13 * running time 2:05
Starring Gary Oldman, Kristin Scott Thomas & Lily James
($2 for senior citizens at Tuesday matinee)
Screenings Friday 9:40 pm; Saturday 7 & 9:40 pm;
Sunday through Wednesday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 1 & 4 pm;
Tuesday, 1 pm
Gary Oldman won this year’s Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his uncanny portrayal of British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in this biographical drama set during the early days of World War II. The fate of western Europe rested on the shoulders of nearly-appointed British Prime Minister Churchill, who had to decide whether to negotiate with Adolf Hitler or fight on against incredible odds.
* * * * *
AVIELLE FOUNDATION BRAINSTORM EXPERIENCE:
Thursday, March 29 (ETH Theatre): 7 pm, $15, investigative reporter and director of Rise of the Sufferfests will discuss his research into the rise in popularity of obstacle courses, including the psychology behind them, personalities who drive them, and more, continues year-long series of programs offering perspectives on care, science, strength and vulnerability of the brain, hosted by The Avielle Foundation, doors open at 6:30; 203-491-0304, info@AvielleFoundation.org, AvielleFoundation.org.
Read more here: Avielle Foundation Promoting Next Two Brainstorm Events