- Theater Review: Excellent ‘Sweeney Todd’ At TBTA
- Theater Review: ‘Desert Cities’ Resonates In Sherman
- Vanessa Trien Keeps Children On Their Feet
- ‘The Dogs Of Camelot’ Brings Readers Into The World Of The Kennedy Canines
- Newtown Continuing Education’s SMART Camp Begins
- ‘My Magic Breath’ Teaches Children The Power Of Mindfulness
- Historic Renovations In Sandy Hook Center
Julie Allen Bridals of Newtown conducted an afternoon photoshoot at The Dana-Holcombe House on Monday, October 30.
Model Kathryn Ascenzi posed in an Allure Bridals’ fit-and-flare gown by the inn’s window, which overlooked the fall foliage.
Stylist Janet Ventriglia created a romantic look with the makeup and hair, doing a half-up-half-down hairstyle with loose waves.
Julie Allen Bridals’ owner Melanie Mattegat organized the event behind-the-scenes, including adorning Ms Ascenzi in a variety of jewelry from Quality Gem.