- Daniela’s Little Wish: ‘Baking Smiles For Kids Since 2011’
- Senior Center Mural Design Votes Are In, Sunflowers Win
- The Way We Were, for the week ending April 20, 2018
- Snapshot: Becca Marks
- Heavy Rain, Flash Flood Warning Start The Work Week
- Newtown Senior Citizen Recognition Day Honors Longtime Volunteers
- The Top Of The Mountain
Julie Allen Bridals of Newtown conducted an afternoon photoshoot at The Dana-Holcombe House on Monday, October 30.
Model Kathryn Ascenzi posed in an Allure Bridals’ fit-and-flare gown by the inn’s window, which overlooked the fall foliage.
Stylist Janet Ventriglia created a romantic look with the makeup and hair, doing a half-up-half-down hairstyle with loose waves.
Julie Allen Bridals’ owner Melanie Mattegat organized the event behind-the-scenes, including adorning Ms Ascenzi in a variety of jewelry from Quality Gem.