- Fresh Hands To Tend The Victory Garden, As Founder Steps Down
- Lisa Unleashed: The History Behind The Glen Of Imaal Terrier
- NHS’s Elle Sauli Named Miss Connecticut Teen USA 2018
- The Way We Were, for the week ending January 19, 2018
- Snapshot: Kristina Faiella
- Meet Efraim Andersen, Newtown’s First Baby Of 2018
- Top Of The Mountain
Julie Allen Bridals of Newtown conducted an afternoon photoshoot at The Dana-Holcombe House on Monday, October 30.
Model Kathryn Ascenzi posed in an Allure Bridals’ fit-and-flare gown by the inn’s window, which overlooked the fall foliage.
Stylist Janet Ventriglia created a romantic look with the makeup and hair, doing a half-up-half-down hairstyle with loose waves.
Julie Allen Bridals’ owner Melanie Mattegat organized the event behind-the-scenes, including adorning Ms Ascenzi in a variety of jewelry from Quality Gem.