- Turkey Trot Road Restrictions For Thanksgiving Day
- Health Official Talks Turkey Regarding Holiday Food Safety
- Unified Sports Provides Opportunity For Students To Grow
- Sandy Hook CEO Celebrating Leahy’s Fuels 100th Anniversary
- Garden Club Holiday Greens & Gifts Sale Workshops Continue
- Snapshot: Amy Holt
- Residents Invited To ‘Celebrate The Season’ In Sandy Hook
Julie Allen Bridals of Newtown conducted an afternoon photoshoot at The Dana-Holcombe House on Monday, October 30.
Model Kathryn Ascenzi posed in an Allure Bridals’ fit-and-flare gown by the inn’s window, which overlooked the fall foliage.
Stylist Janet Ventriglia created a romantic look with the makeup and hair, doing a half-up-half-down hairstyle with loose waves.
Julie Allen Bridals’ owner Melanie Mattegat organized the event behind-the-scenes, including adorning Ms Ascenzi in a variety of jewelry from Quality Gem.