- School Board Celebrates NHS Dance Team
- Newtown Middle School Second Quarter Honor Roll
- Aquarion Water Company Teaches Reed Students About Water
- Relocation Drill At NMS Set For April 11
- Newtown Continuing Education Classes Available
- Local Young Adults Lead Efforts To Show Solidarity With Parkland And Call For Gun Violence Prevention
- Jr NAA Leads Newtown's Students In Call For Change
Students jumped in bounce houses as family members snacked on goodies at the Fraser Wood Montessori School Fall Family Festival on November 4.
This was the fifth year the school hosted the Fall Family Festival on its campus, 173 South Main Street. Face painting, different demonstrations, and baked goods were all available during the event. The school’s book fair was also open during the festival.
Sharon Audubon Center volunteers David Petagine and Allie O’Day also offered a demonstration and information about birds of prey at the event. The first bird to be introduced to the crown school community members was a red-tailed hawk named Mandy. Ms O’Day and Mr Petagine also shared details about birds and birds of prey during the demonstration.
Fraser Woods Montessori School is a nonprofit co-educational Montessori school educating students from 15 months to eighth grade.