- Fresh Hands To Tend The Victory Garden, As Founder Steps Down
- Lisa Unleashed: The History Behind The Glen Of Imaal Terrier
- NHS’s Elle Sauli Named Miss Connecticut Teen USA 2018
- The Way We Were, for the week ending January 19, 2018
- Snapshot: Kristina Faiella
- Meet Efraim Andersen, Newtown’s First Baby Of 2018
- Top Of The Mountain
Newtown High School’s football team is joining forces with the NFL and American Cancer Society to raise money for the Crucial Catch Intercept Cancer campaign. The Nighthawks ask fans to assist in the fundraising efforts during their game against Stratford, at Blue & Gold Stadium, this Friday, October 27, beginning at 7 pm.