- Selectmen Agree To Property Donations, Support Sustainable CT
- Riverwalk Multifamily Proposal Requires More Details
- State Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In 12/14 Evidence Case
- Emergency 911 System Started 50 Years Ago In US
- DOT Info Session Claims Prompt Political Kerfuffle
- Jr NAA Hosts Community Vigil To #StandWithParkland
- Fire Reports | February 15-22, 2018
Governor Dannel P. Malloy has announced that US and state flags in Connecticut are to be flown at half-staff, from sunrise to sunset, Tuesday, September 12, in observation of the funeral services for US Navy Electronics Technician 2nd Class Dustin Louis Doyon. Funeral services are scheduled for September 12.
Petty Officer Doyon died in the August collision of the USS John S. McCain.
Accordingly, since no flag should fly higher than the US flag, all other flags, including state, municipal, corporate, or otherwide, should also be lowered during this same duration of time.