- Prisoner Death At Garner Ruled Homicide
- Main Street Rally Saturday To Protest Parent-Child Separation Policy
- NHS Class Of 2018 Graduates
- Reminder: Newtown Schools Are Closing Early Today
- Newtown Man Sentenced For Sex Crimes Against Children
- A Father’s Day Story: Their Love Of Hair Cutting Will Never ‘Fade’
- ADA Advocate Files DOJ Complaint
Governor Dannel P. Malloy has announced that US and state flags in Connecticut are to be flown at half-staff, from sunrise to sunset, Tuesday, September 12, in observation of the funeral services for US Navy Electronics Technician 2nd Class Dustin Louis Doyon. Funeral services are scheduled for September 12.
Petty Officer Doyon died in the August collision of the USS John S. McCain.
Accordingly, since no flag should fly higher than the US flag, all other flags, including state, municipal, corporate, or otherwide, should also be lowered during this same duration of time.