- Property Owner Challenges Conservation Easement
- Turkey Trot Road Restrictions For Thanksgiving Day
- LC Makes School Budget Whole, Celebrates Llodra, Jacob
- Fire Reports | November 9-16, 2017
- State Supreme Court Hears Arguments In Sandy Hook School Gun Lawsuit (updated)
- Click-It Or Ticket: Police Heighten Seatbelt Enforcement
- Holiday Closings, Early Deadlines
Governor Dannel P. Malloy has announced that US and state flags in Connecticut are to be flown at half-staff, from sunrise to sunset, Tuesday, September 12, in observation of the funeral services for US Navy Electronics Technician 2nd Class Dustin Louis Doyon. Funeral services are scheduled for September 12.
Petty Officer Doyon died in the August collision of the USS John S. McCain.
Accordingly, since no flag should fly higher than the US flag, all other flags, including state, municipal, corporate, or otherwide, should also be lowered during this same duration of time.