- SHPMC Issues Memorial Guidelines
- Permanent Memorial Commission Approves Submission Guidelines, Releases Important Upcoming Dates
- Officials Stress Preparedness As Jose Departs And Maria Bears Down On Caribbean
- Family Dinner Night Canceled
- Rockettes, Ice Cream To Celebrate The Ana Grace Project
- Steroids, Pills Drug Ring Member Sentenced to Probation
- P&Z Reviews Borough ‘Landmark’ Zoning Regulations Proposal
Governor Dannel P. Malloy has announced that US and state flags in Connecticut are to be flown at half-staff, from sunrise to sunset, Tuesday, September 12, in observation of the funeral services for US Navy Electronics Technician 2nd Class Dustin Louis Doyon. Funeral services are scheduled for September 12.
Petty Officer Doyon died in the August collision of the USS John S. McCain.
Accordingly, since no flag should fly higher than the US flag, all other flags, including state, municipal, corporate, or otherwide, should also be lowered during this same duration of time.