- Canine Based Ministry At Local Lutheran Church Continues To Offer Comfort
- Breakfast With A Bite Of Local History
- Workcampers Host Annual Fundraising Breakfast Ahead Of Service Trip
- New Beginnings St Patrick’s Day Event
- Episcopal Church’s Plaster Ceiling To Be Saved
- Sophfronia Scott And Tain Gregory Talk About ‘This Child Of Faith’
- A Community Gathers To Celebrate ‘The Miracle Of Hanukkah’
Trinity Episcopal Church, 36 Main Street, will offer its next First Friday event on February 3.
The public is invited to join members of the church for a time of learning, reflection, and community. All will gather at 6 pm for a program designed and led by laypeople and clergy.
Each month, a short spiritual program and discussion is offered, followed by worship, and ending with a simple meal in the Glover Community Room. The program and dinner will conclude by 7:30 pm.
First Friday is an opportunity for community and fellowship as people gather in prayer and worship at a time other than Sunday morning, in a place different from the traditional space.
In February, the program is “Journey Back Music,” with inspirational songs that will transport listeners back to memorable times. Dean Snellback, a Trinity parishioner and singer/songwriter, will lead the group.
“Music has a moving impact on people and I just love engaging my audience, sharing stories and also getting them to sing along,” said Mr Snellback.
There is no charge to attend, however reservations are requested so that organizers can plan for an appropriate amount of food and a place for everyone at the table. Call the church office at 203-426-9070.