Trinity Episcopal Church has welcomed The Reverend Dr Jenny Montgomery as its priest-in-charge....Read Full Article
- Annual Fall Fair Offers Crafts, Music, And More
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service Being Planned
- Interfaith Gathering Tonight At NUMC
- Rev Jenny Montgomery: A New Priest-In-Charge For Trinity Episcopal Church
- CROP Walk: Seeking To End World Hunger, One Step At A Time
- ‘Shack’ Screening, Special Discussion, October 28 At St Rose
- Congregation Adath Israel To Join ‘Read Hebrew America’ National Program
Trinity Episcopal Church, 36 Main Street, will offer its next First Friday event on February 3.
The public is invited to join members of the church for a time of learning, reflection, and community. All will gather at 6 pm for a program designed and led by laypeople and clergy.
Each month, a short spiritual program and discussion is offered, followed by worship, and ending with a simple meal in the Glover Community Room. The program and dinner will conclude by 7:30 pm.
First Friday is an opportunity for community and fellowship as people gather in prayer and worship at a time other than Sunday morning, in a place different from the traditional space.
In February, the program is “Journey Back Music,” with inspirational songs that will transport listeners back to memorable times. Dean Snellback, a Trinity parishioner and singer/songwriter, will lead the group.
“Music has a moving impact on people and I just love engaging my audience, sharing stories and also getting them to sing along,” said Mr Snellback.
There is no charge to attend, however reservations are requested so that organizers can plan for an appropriate amount of food and a place for everyone at the table. Call the church office at 203-426-9070.