Fire reports and their responders, as reported by the dispatchers at Newtown Emergency Communications Center for the period of March 1-8, 2017....Read Full Article
- Police Reports | March 2-22, 2017
- Woodworking Shed Heavily Damaged In Accidental Blaze
- Julio Tardim Sworn In As New Police Officer, Filling Roster
- Town Welcomes New Library Director Karen Tatarka
- Construction Manager, PBSC Chair Say Community Center Process 'Right Where It Should Be’
- Stolen Auto Pursuit Results In Serious South Main Street Crash
- Two Arrested In Elizabeth Street Nighttime Assault
The radio dispatchers at the Newtown Emergency Communications Center at Town Hall South, 3 Main Street, report the following fire calls and the responders:
Thursday, December 29: 9:46 pm, motor vehicle accident, near 58 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook responded.
Friday, December 30: 12:36 pm, alarm, 24 Taunton Lane, Hawleyville responded; 2:14 pm, alarm, 71 South Main Street, Hook & Ladder and Botsford responded.
Saturday, December 31: 8:47 pm, investigation, 23 Hundred Acres Road, Dodgingtown responded.
Sunday, January 1: 4:42 am, medical assist, Lantern Drive, Botsford responded.
Monday, January 2: 10:52 am, alarm, 3 Nunnawauk Road, Hook & Ladder and Botsford responded; 12:44 pm, odor of gas outdoors, near 59 Bears Hill Road, Botsford responded; 1:45 pm, initial report of a structure fire which was a fireplace problem, 34 Obtuse Road, Hawleyville, Hook & Ladder, Sandy Hook, and Botsford responded; 3:29 pm, motor vehicle accident, I-84, Hook & Ladder responded.
Tuesday, January 3: No calls listed.
Wednesday, January 4: 7:12 am, alarm, 214 Berkshire Road, Sandy Hook and Botsford responded.
Thursday, January 5: 8:17 am, alarm, 7 Silver City Road, Hook & Ladder and Hawleyville responded.