Full listing of public events planned for the historic building at 45 Main Street, Newtown....Read Full Article
- Photos By Multitalented Resident Artist To Be Featured In Booth Library Exhibition
- Reception Planned For Current Municipal Center Exhibition
- Hearts Of Hope Founder To Visit October Painting Party
- Collaborate With Peers At The Library’s Teen Writing Group
- Kaplansky, Flagpole Radio Cafe Orchestra At Meeting House, November 4
- ‘Roger Sherman: Our Forgotten Founding Father,’ Monday With Historical Society
- CROP Walk Returning To Fairfield Hills This Weekend
Newtown Lions Club is in the final days of selling tickets for this year’s Mustang raffle.
This year’s car is red, with a red and black interior and a black top. It has a 289 V8 engine, automatic transmission, power steering, disc brakes, sport wheels, and a power top.
Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at Amaral Motors, 40 South Main Street (Route 35); Dodgingtown Garage, 61 Dodgingtown Road (Route 302); and online newtownlions.org.
Final tickets will also be sold Saturday, October 21, during The Great Pumpkin Races, behind Edmond Town Hall, 45 Main Street, from 9 am until 1 pm, or while tickets last.
The drawing for the winning ticket will take place at 1 o’clock that afternoon, rain or shine (or even snow, which has happened!) in front of the town hall. All proceeds will benefit local, state, and national charities.