- Program To Explore ‘Blended Gardens’
- New Beginnings St Patrick’s Day Event
- Avielle Foundation Promoting Next Two 'BrainStorm' Events
- Former Silvermine Director Offering Landscape Painting Demo, Next SCAN Program
- ‘Container Gardening Inside And Out’ With Town & Country, Bugbee
- Connecticut Authors Reading Series Presenting Poetry, Fiction, And Memoir For March
- ‘Visiting The Land Of Your Ancestors,’ With Genealogy Club Guide
Newtown Lions Club is in the final days of selling tickets for this year’s Mustang raffle.
This year’s car is red, with a red and black interior and a black top. It has a 289 V8 engine, automatic transmission, power steering, disc brakes, sport wheels, and a power top.
Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at Amaral Motors, 40 South Main Street (Route 35); Dodgingtown Garage, 61 Dodgingtown Road (Route 302); and online newtownlions.org.
Final tickets will also be sold Saturday, October 21, during The Great Pumpkin Races, behind Edmond Town Hall, 45 Main Street, from 9 am until 1 pm, or while tickets last.
The drawing for the winning ticket will take place at 1 o’clock that afternoon, rain or shine (or even snow, which has happened!) in front of the town hall. All proceeds will benefit local, state, and national charities.