- Haunting Williams Work Next For Town Players
- BACA Event Canceled
- Bivenne Harvey Staiger With Watercolor Demonstration At Next SCAN Meeting
- Dozens Spent Time Enjoying This Year's One-Stop House & Garden Tour
- 6th Annual Newtown Yoga Festival Planned For August
- Tickets Available For Next Town Players Production; 'Suddenly Last Summer' Opens July 20
- Celebrated Oil Painter Next Guest For SCAN, June 27
Newtown Lions Club is in the final days of selling tickets for this year’s Mustang raffle.
This year’s car is red, with a red and black interior and a black top. It has a 289 V8 engine, automatic transmission, power steering, disc brakes, sport wheels, and a power top.
Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at Amaral Motors, 40 South Main Street (Route 35); Dodgingtown Garage, 61 Dodgingtown Road (Route 302); and online newtownlions.org.
Final tickets will also be sold Saturday, October 21, during The Great Pumpkin Races, behind Edmond Town Hall, 45 Main Street, from 9 am until 1 pm, or while tickets last.
The drawing for the winning ticket will take place at 1 o’clock that afternoon, rain or shine (or even snow, which has happened!) in front of the town hall. All proceeds will benefit local, state, and national charities.