The featured films, their screening schedule, and other details, for the week of June 30-July 6, 2017, at Edmond Town Hall. ...Read Full Article
- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing)
- August 18-24, 2017: 'Cars'
- August 12-17, 2017: Trip The Light Fantastic, 'Kedi,' 'The Shack,' American Ninja Warrior screening and 'Walk Across Connecticut' Town Hall Meeting
- August 5-11, 2017: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales"
- July 28-August 2, 2017: "Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie"
- July 21-27, 2017: "Smurfs: The Lost Village," "The Mummy" and Kidsave Special Event
- July 14-20, 2017: "Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2"
Friday, February 17-Thursday, February 23
MOANA: The Sing-Along Version
Screenings Friday through Monday, 7 & 9 pm; Tuesday through Thursday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday through Tuesday, 1 & 4 pm
Rated PG * running time 1:47
All tickets $3
Featuring the vocal talents of Auli’I Cravalho, Dwayne Johnson & Rachel House
Polynesian mythology comes to life in this song-filled tale of a village chieftain’s daughter (voice of Cravalho) who undertakes a dangerous sea voyage to save her people in this animated adventure from Walt Disney Pictures. The film is an Academy Award nominee for Best Animated Feature Film and Best Music (Original Song).
* * * * *
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23
BALLROOM DANCE CLASS
In the Alexandria Room, 6:30 pm: free 60-minute class for all ages and abilities, no partner needed, led by Nicole Almeida (from Arthur Murray, Danbury), hosted by Lathrop School of Dance as part of school’s 65th anniversary celebration, reservations requested, donations accepted for Edmond Town Hall Theatre Fund; 203-426-5757, email@example.com, lathropschoolofdance.com.
* * * * * *