- 5th Annual National Vigil Called ‘Beautiful Tribute’
- Multifamily/Commercial Complex Proposed For Exit 10 Area
- Boys’ Hockey Team Steps Up To Division II And Aims For Return To State Pinnacle
- Computer Science Education Week Celebrated With Scavenger Hunt At NHS
- Boys’ Basketball Team’s Success Hinges On Defensive Identity
- Yoga Dimensions Postpones Half Of Holiday Yogathon
- Flags Lowered To Mark Five Years
Eversource will be working on transmission lines in Monroe and Newtown over the course of the next three weeks. This is only maintenance work on the lines and does not include tree trimming. The work will take place in the area of the Stevenson Dam, including Jordan Hill Road and Bradley Lane. Crews will be utilizing ATVs and/or pickup trucks to access the transmission line structures through the right of way.
Separately, on March 23 through March 24, and March 27 through March 31, Eversource will be conducting aerial patrols of vegetation on or near transmission lines throughout the state. Both a blue and gray and a blue and white helicopter will be used. The aerial patrols will be occurring between 7 am and 5pm, weather permitting.