Kay Sheldon, founder and past president of Swedish Ancestry Research Association (SARA) of Worcester, Mass., will be the guest speaker at the next Genealogy Club of Newtown meeting, on April 11. ...Read Full Article
- CCS Concerts To Honor Veterans, Armistice Anniversary
- Still Life In Oil, At Next SCAN Program
- Applications Now Being Accepted For Ben’s Lighthouse Youth Service Trip
- Newtown Public Schools Announce Spring Concerts And Events
- Concert Preview: Seasoned Songwriters Bonoff & Taylor Teaming For Playhouse Gig
- Seminar To Explore Livable Communities
- ‘American Pickers’ To Film In Connecticut
The next meeting of the Genealogy Club of Newtown will be Wednesday, January 10, in the lower meeting room of C.H. Booth Library, 25 Main Street.
While the meeting will begin at 7 pm, those planning to attend are encouraged to arrive early for refreshments and socializing with other genealogists.
This month’s program will be a webinar presented courtesy of NewYork Gen Web Association. The subject will be “Dual Citizenship: Italy and Ireland.”
For additional information contact Bea Morgan at 203-304-1861.