- Proposed Development Will Negatively Affect Entire Town
- Volunteer Firefighters Provide Great Value To Our Community
- Ensure Protection In All Schools
- Do We Really Need More Traffic?
- Is The Gun Lobby Really Stronger Than Common Sense?
- An Insensible Proposal
- Loss Of Music Teacher Position Is Unwelcomed News
To the Editor:
On behalf of the Conservation Commission, I would like to thank Carl Samuelson, assistant director of Parks and Recreation, and his staff for their assistance in creating a wildflower meadow atop High Meadow overlooking the Fairfield Hills campus.
Parks and Recreation personnel prepared the site for the seeding project and assisted CT DEEP with storage and moving of equipment and supplies to the planting site. Their help was a vital to the project’s success and is greatly appreciated. The meadow seeding was completed on June 15.
Newtown Conservation Commission
2 Karen Boulevard, Newtown June 19, 2017