- Housatonic Valley Waldorf School Hosts Free Puppet Show
- New Meeting Location For Local Friends Of Counted Embroidery Chapter
- Free Screening Scheduled Of Award-Winning Family Leave Crisis Documentary
- Controversial Masterpiece Next In Someday Cinema Series
- Happy Hearts Of Hope News: Local Organization Looking Back & Planning Ahead
- Newtown Choral Society Open To New Members; Rehearsals For Spring Concert Begin January 17
- Cultural Arts Commission Expanding Scope Of Grant Awards
Pemberley Designer Consignments owner and Newtown resident Leslie Troy is working with the owners of three additional local consignments stores to create a special event that will introduce residents to the variety of the local shopping locations.
The Route 25 Consignment Crawl will be presented Friday and Saturday, September 8-9, and will feature four stores — two in Newtown and two in neighboring Monroe.
In addition to Pemberley Designer Consignments, at 605 Main Street in Monroe (open 10 am to 5:30 pm both days), participants include Fashion Exchange, 109 South Main Street in Newtown (10 am to 5 pm both days); Dad’s Consignments, 317 South Main Street in Newtown (10 am to 6 pm on Friday, and 9 am to 4 pm Saturday); and Olive My Stuff, 590 Main Street in Monroe (10 am to 5:30 pm both days).
The Google Map image above indicates the location of the four participating locations.
Ms Troy said each store offers a unique take on consignment.
“By hosting this two-day event we hoping to introduce residents to the variety of consignment stores available locally,” Ms Troy told The Newtown Bee last week. “Participants will receive a stamp card at their first stop on the crawl and will gather stamps at each of the locations.
Light refreshments will be served at each store.
“If they visit all four stores they leave their card and are entered into a drawing for a $100 Visa gift card,” Ms Troy added.
For additional information contact Ms Troy at 203-880-9158.