- A Newtown Home For Connecticut Choral Society
- Turkey Trot Road Restrictions For Thanksgiving Day
- Settling In For Winter, Next Sunday At The Sanctuary Program
- Library Planning For Annual Holiday Sale
- Yoga Dimensions Holiday Yogathon To Benefit Women’s Center Of Greater Danbury
- Upcoming Yoga Mat Art Show Scheduled For December
- Conn. Authors Reading Series Turning To European Landscapes For Nov. 18 Event
Pemberley Designer Consignments owner and Newtown resident Leslie Troy is working with the owners of three additional local consignments stores to create a special event that will introduce residents to the variety of the local shopping locations.
The Route 25 Consignment Crawl will be presented Friday and Saturday, September 8-9, and will feature four stores — two in Newtown and two in neighboring Monroe.
In addition to Pemberley Designer Consignments, at 605 Main Street in Monroe (open 10 am to 5:30 pm both days), participants include Fashion Exchange, 109 South Main Street in Newtown (10 am to 5 pm both days); Dad’s Consignments, 317 South Main Street in Newtown (10 am to 6 pm on Friday, and 9 am to 4 pm Saturday); and Olive My Stuff, 590 Main Street in Monroe (10 am to 5:30 pm both days).
The Google Map image above indicates the location of the four participating locations.
Ms Troy said each store offers a unique take on consignment.
“By hosting this two-day event we hoping to introduce residents to the variety of consignment stores available locally,” Ms Troy told The Newtown Bee last week. “Participants will receive a stamp card at their first stop on the crawl and will gather stamps at each of the locations.
Light refreshments will be served at each store.
“If they visit all four stores they leave their card and are entered into a drawing for a $100 Visa gift card,” Ms Troy added.
For additional information contact Ms Troy at 203-880-9158.