- Special Education PTA Takes Shape In Newtown; First Meeting Date Set
- ‘Nighthawks Challenge’ Obstacle Course Fundraiser Slated For March 11
- National Geographic Bee Challenges NMS And Reed Students
- St Rose Projects Heading To Connecticut State Science & Engineering Fair
- Tickets For ‘Les Miserables’ At NHS Go On Sale
- NHS Artists In Two Exhibits
- Assemblies And Activities Highlight Catholic Schools Week At St Rose
Members of the Newtown Volunteer Ambulance Corps visited Misty Morning Children’s Center for Safety Week on Tuesday, October 10.
After volunteer ambulance member Dan Cragin read the book Ambulance Rescue to the class and taught them about the work they do, the children went outside to explore the emergency vehicle and see demonstrations on how the equipment is used.
Throughout this year’s Safety Week the children also met community helpers like bus drivers, firefighters, and police officers.