- Kindness Rocks To ‘Rock’ Reed Art Show Night
- Workcampers Host Annual Fundraising Breakfast Ahead Of Service Trip
- Winter Guard Fundraiser Inspires Addition Of Something Special To Lunches With Love
- Newtown Centre Of Classical Ballet & Voice Deliver Out Of This World Performance At Middle Gate
- Passport To Parks Fees To Restore State Property Benefits, But Is It Fair?
- Stephen Petrovich In North American Premiere Of 'Love Never Dies' Coming To Hartford
- Nighthawks Challenge: From Sculpture Building To Pie Throwing Contest
The Newtown Community Center Advisory Committee in collaboration with the Town of Newtown will host two outreach efforts to help residents learn about the most up-to-date schematic center design. Efforts are Wednesday, June 21, from 7 to 8 pm, and Saturday, June 24, from 10 to 11 am, both in the lower meeting room of C.H. Booth Library, 25 Main Street.
The hourlong events will include a presentation of the schematic designs by Quisenberry Arcari Architects, as well as by members of the advisory committee. Residents will hear details on what is currently included in the schematic plan, including multipurpose rooms that offer space for various activities, how three of these rooms can be joined together to make a larger event/banquet space, commercial kitchen, pools, and more.