- Ridgefield Is First Of Four Stops On The Renaissance ‘Symphonic Journey’ Tour
- Newtown Bee Candidates Forum
- Sandy Hook Memorial Moved To Bristol
- Design Submissions Sought; Digital Tours To Come
- Champions! Boys Win Cross Country Title And Girls Place Third
- Newtown Man Charged In Fatal Summer Boating Collision
- Swim Team Caps Regular Season With Victories
The Newtown Community Center Advisory Committee in collaboration with the Town of Newtown will host two outreach efforts to help residents learn about the most up-to-date schematic center design. Efforts are Wednesday, June 21, from 7 to 8 pm, and Saturday, June 24, from 10 to 11 am, both in the lower meeting room of C.H. Booth Library, 25 Main Street.
The hourlong events will include a presentation of the schematic designs by Quisenberry Arcari Architects, as well as by members of the advisory committee. Residents will hear details on what is currently included in the schematic plan, including multipurpose rooms that offer space for various activities, how three of these rooms can be joined together to make a larger event/banquet space, commercial kitchen, pools, and more.