- Sticker Books For All Ages Offer Multiple Benefits And Fun
- Groundbreaking At St Rose Church Celebrates Continued Growth Of Parish
- NewArts Students Seize The Day Delivering ‘Newsies’ To New Venue
- A Family Feeling At Dickinson Day Camp
- RV Fire On I-84 Destroys Vehicle, Causes Extensive Travel Delays
- Expanded Sandy Hook Sewage Pumping Capacity Planned
- Town Officials Tour Building Eyed For Police Station
The Newtown Community Center Advisory Committee in collaboration with the Town of Newtown will host two outreach efforts to help residents learn about the most up-to-date schematic center design. Efforts are Wednesday, June 21, from 7 to 8 pm, and Saturday, June 24, from 10 to 11 am, both in the lower meeting room of C.H. Booth Library, 25 Main Street.
The hourlong events will include a presentation of the schematic designs by Quisenberry Arcari Architects, as well as by members of the advisory committee. Residents will hear details on what is currently included in the schematic plan, including multipurpose rooms that offer space for various activities, how three of these rooms can be joined together to make a larger event/banquet space, commercial kitchen, pools, and more.