- Reminder: Newtown Education Foundation Hosting An Evening Of Comedy Saturday
- NHS 2017 Art Portfolio Exhibition At C.H. Booth Library
- Working With Transparent Watercolors, At Next SCAN Program
- Next Week: ASAP, Pilobolus Uniting For Local Workshops, Performances
- Movie Night Will Give Bees Their Close-Up
- Book Club For Seniors, January 24
- Newtown Choral Society Winter Concert: Works Of Faure, Brubeck, Et Al, Sunday At Meeting House
Newtown Boy Scout Troop 270 will be picking up Christmas trees again this year as a fundraiser.
Members will be doing pickups Saturdays and Sundays, January 7-8, 14-15, and 21-22. A $10 donation per tree is requested.
Residents are asked to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with their name and preferred date of pickup, their street address, and where the tree will be left for Scouts to pick up. The Scouts will do their best to pick up trees on the date requested, but the public is asked to recognize that Saturdays are generally very busy. Pickups are occasionally finished on Sundays.
Donations should be attached to the tree or any other convenient location. Those scheduling pickup should let the Scouts know in the e-mail where they will be able to find the donation being left for them.
Any special instructions can also be included in the e-mail.