- New Hertberg Family Foundation Scholarship
- Housatonic Valley Waldorf School Hosts Free Puppet Show
- School Board Hears Report On Student Test Data
- Public School Budgets Reviewed During Two Board Of Education Workshops
- Newtown Public Schools Closed Wednesday
- Fraser Woods Montessori School Donates Books To C.H. Booth And Other Local Libraries
- BOE Hears Proposed District Spending Plan
Trinity Day School held its annual Ocean Day on Wednesday, October 4.
Multiple activities were set up for students to learn about the ocean and the creatures that live there. One activity station had students “fish” out of a wooden boat using magnets, one station had students decorate paper cutouts of creatures using paint and marbles, and another station had students “meet” a real octopus.
At another station students and adults read books about the ocean, and at another station students pretended to “swim” using flippers and towels with ocean waves pictured on them.