- Reed Hosts ‘TAGtivities’ To Offer New Lessons For Students
- Newtown Continuing Education Classes Available
- BOE Celebrates Unified Sports Leaders
- NHS Marching Nighthawks National Champs
- Newtown High School Fall Drama Being Staged This Weekend At Reed
- Fraser Woods Montessori School Hosts Annual Fall Family Festival
- Newtown Schools Honor Veterans
Trinity Day School held its annual Ocean Day on Wednesday, October 4.
Multiple activities were set up for students to learn about the ocean and the creatures that live there. One activity station had students “fish” out of a wooden boat using magnets, one station had students decorate paper cutouts of creatures using paint and marbles, and another station had students “meet” a real octopus.
At another station students and adults read books about the ocean, and at another station students pretended to “swim” using flippers and towels with ocean waves pictured on them.