- Newtown Continuing Education’s SMART Camp Begins
- Newtown High School Fourth Quarter Honor Roll
- Hands And Hearts Make Sweet Memories For Departing St Rose Principal, Sister Colleen
- School Board Celebrates Teacher And Paraeducator Of The Year Awardees
- Fraser Woods Montessori School Ceremonies Mark Graduation
- Madness At Middle Gate, To The Delight Of All
- School Awards Assemblies Introduce CHB Summer Reading Program
Trinity Day School held its annual Ocean Day on Wednesday, October 4.
Multiple activities were set up for students to learn about the ocean and the creatures that live there. One activity station had students “fish” out of a wooden boat using magnets, one station had students decorate paper cutouts of creatures using paint and marbles, and another station had students “meet” a real octopus.
At another station students and adults read books about the ocean, and at another station students pretended to “swim” using flippers and towels with ocean waves pictured on them.