- Program To Explore ‘Blended Gardens’
- New Beginnings St Patrick’s Day Event
- Avielle Foundation Promoting Next Two 'BrainStorm' Events
- Former Silvermine Director Offering Landscape Painting Demo, Next SCAN Program
- ‘Container Gardening Inside And Out’ With Town & Country, Bugbee
- Connecticut Authors Reading Series Presenting Poetry, Fiction, And Memoir For March
- ‘Visiting The Land Of Your Ancestors,’ With Genealogy Club Guide
Webelos and other boys currently in fifth grade through age 18 are invited to meet Troop 770 Boy Scouts during an open house event on Sunday, February 19, from 1:30 to 3 pm. The event will be held in the gymnasium of St Rose School, 40 Church Hill Road.
No previous scouting experience is necessary. Troop 770 is a nondenominational troop that meets Tuesday evenings at St Rose School.
Scouts will set up skill stations to introduce youth to some of the things the troop does, such as setting up a tent, cooking a camping meal, and wilderness survival training. Older Scouts will be on hand to answer questions, and Scout parents and leaders will host a coffee chat.
Reservations are appreciated but not necessary to firstname.lastname@example.org.