- Sunday At The Little Theatre: Creative Youth Productions-Theatre Arts & Opportunities Special Event Planned
- Newtown Choral Society Spring Concert: ‘The British Invasion, Cont’d,’ May 6 At Meeting House
- Committee Plants A Tree As ‘Give Back’ Before Earth Day
- CCS Concerts To Honor Veterans, Armistice Anniversary
- Still Life In Oil, At Next SCAN Program
- Applications Now Being Accepted For Ben’s Lighthouse Youth Service Trip
- Newtown Public Schools Announce Spring Concerts And Events
Botsford Fire Rescue members will open their fire station at 315 South Main Street to the public on Saturday, November 4.
“We’d like the public to come in and meet us, see the apparatus, tour the firehouse, and maybe join our team,” said BFR Lieutenant Tom Paloian. The company is actively seeking new members, he said.
From noon until 4, firefighters will be available to answer questions about their work as members of one of the town’s five volunteer fire companies.
There will be face painting and a bounce house for the younger guests, and free refreshments for all visitors.
Firefighters will also be presenting two demonstrations that afternoon. At 1 pm, they will demonstrate the extrication of a patient from a motor vehicle following and accident. A live burn will be conducted at 3 pm.
For additional information visit botsfordfirerescue.com or call 203-460-1068.