Working Women’s Forum, an association of local professionals and entrepreneurs, will welcome Kate Mayer to its final meeting of the season, Wednesday, May 17....Read Full Article
- Celebrating Five Years At Queen Street Gifts & Treats
- Newtown’s ‘Original’ Shoemaker Retiring November 10
- Avoiding Mistakes Presenters Make, At Next Working Women's Forum
- Castle Hill Farm Celebrates 90-Year Anniversary; Public Event Saturday Evening
- Queen Street Gifts & Treats Celebrates Fifth Anniversary
- Newtown Savings Bank Hosts Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting
- Business Buzz: Sandy Hook Deli & Catering
The Working Women’s Forum will welcome Debbie Fay, founder and president of BeSpeak Presentation Solutions, for its next gathering.
Professionals are invited to attend Wednesday, November 8, to learn the five most common mistakes presenters make, and how to avoid making them.
Ms Fay is an award-winning trainer and teacher, with a lifelong involvement in theater. She helps clients present with confidence, conviction, and clarity whether speaking to one or 100 people.
The Working Women’s Forum, an association of local professionals and entrepreneurs, meets the second Wednesday of each month September through May at The Villa Restaurant, 4 Riverside Road in Sandy Hook.
Networking and light dinner begins at 6 pm, followed by the guest speaker. Program and dinner fee is $25 ($10 for members), along with a cash bar.
The group gratefully accepts canned food and personal health and beauty items for Newtown’s FAITH Food Pantry.
To register, contact Working Women’s Forum President Pat Marlin via e-mail at email@example.com or 203-426-7022.