Working Women’s Forum, an association of local professionals and entrepreneurs, will welcome Kate Mayer to its final meeting of the season, Wednesday, May 17....Read Full Article
- Gain The Right Footing This Winter With The Athlete’s Source
- Dan Rosenthal Keynotes Newtown Chamber’s Annual Meeting
- Newly Retired Bank CEO Trentacosta Transitioning To Chair NSB Board
- Business Buzz: Lucas Local
- Business Buzz: Cleaner Tails
- Chamber Saying ‘Bye’ To Newtown Bucks
- Market Place Kitchen & Bar Open At Lexington Village
The Working Women’s Forum will welcome Debbie Fay, founder and president of BeSpeak Presentation Solutions, for its next gathering.
Professionals are invited to attend Wednesday, November 8, to learn the five most common mistakes presenters make, and how to avoid making them.
Ms Fay is an award-winning trainer and teacher, with a lifelong involvement in theater. She helps clients present with confidence, conviction, and clarity whether speaking to one or 100 people.
The Working Women’s Forum, an association of local professionals and entrepreneurs, meets the second Wednesday of each month September through May at The Villa Restaurant, 4 Riverside Road in Sandy Hook.
Networking and light dinner begins at 6 pm, followed by the guest speaker. Program and dinner fee is $25 ($10 for members), along with a cash bar.
The group gratefully accepts canned food and personal health and beauty items for Newtown’s FAITH Food Pantry.
To register, contact Working Women’s Forum President Pat Marlin via e-mail at email@example.com or 203-426-7022.