Full listing of public events planned for the historic building at 45 Main Street, Newtown....Read Full Article
- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing)
- November 24-30, 2017: "The Lego Ninjago Movie"
- November 17-23, 2017: "American Made"
- November 10-16, 2017: 'Battle Of The Sexes,' 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' and Destination Newtown
- November 3-9, 2017: "Annabelle: Creation," "Nut Job 2" and "Home Again"
- October 27-November 2, 2017: Rooster Film Festival, Ray Scalzo Drum Concert, "Goosebumps," "Annabelle: Creation," "Vertigo" and "High Anxiety"
- October 20-26, 2017: "Spider-Man: Homecoming," Great Pumpkin Races, Mustang Raffle, Baha'i Faith Light of Unit Festival and Newtown Bee Candidates Forum
FRIDAY, APRIL 28-THURSDAY, MAY 4
LA LA LAND
Screenings Friday and Saturday, 7 & 9:20 pm; Sunday through Thursday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 1 & 4 pm; Tuesday, 1 pm
Rated PG-13 * running time 2:08
All tickets $3
Starring Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone
Boy meets girl, they fall in love and, true to form, complications ensure in this toe-tapping musical dramedy that won six Oscars including the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for its leading lady. La La Land was nominated for eight additional Oscars including Best Picture and Best Actor in a Leading Role.
* * * * *
National Day of Prayer event
Thursday, May 4 (Alexandria Room): 6-8 pm, free, annual event this year will follow theme of “For Your Great Sake! Hear Us … Forgive Us … Heal Us!” based on Daniel 9:19, worshipful music by local musicians at 6 pm, program begins at 6:30 with scripture readings followed by attendees breaking into small groups to pray together for the concerns of the nation and community; 203-270-1888, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more here.