- Kylie Giroux To Have Art On Display At National Exhibit
- Solid Season For Ice Fishing On Taunton Lake
- Jr NAA Hosts Community Vigil To #StandWithParkland
- Hunters Ridge Proposal Draws Heavy Opposition At Public Hearing
- School District Preparing For Sports Self-Study
- Newtown Board Of Realtors Lead Donation Drive For Animal Shelter
- Newtown Action Alliance Brainstorms Ways To Help Communities Against Gun Violence
The 42nd Annual Ukrainian Festival offered activities, live music, hay rides, and more for people who visited Paproski’s Castle Hill Farm on September 17.
The festival was sponsored and presented by Blessed Virgin Mary Ukrainian Catholic Church of Bridgeport. A Ukrainian Divine Liturgy opened the festival in the morning before the day’s festivities began.
Vendors had tents set up around the field, a bounce house was open for children, pony rides were offered, and food and drinks were sold.
Later in the afternoon different groups offered dance performances.