- Reminder: Newtown Schools Are Closing Early Today
- History Brought To Life By Middle Gate Fourth Graders
- Final Run Of Sandy Hook 5K To Take Place July 21
- Freshmen Stepped Up To Assist In Newtown High Boys’ Lacrosse Team’s Winning Ways
- A Week Devoted To The Celebration, And Protection, Of Pollinators
- Windblown But Ready, Farmers Return For Fairfield Hills Market
- Canine Based Ministry At Local Lutheran Church Continues To Offer Comfort
The 42nd Annual Ukrainian Festival offered activities, live music, hay rides, and more for people who visited Paproski’s Castle Hill Farm on September 17.
The festival was sponsored and presented by Blessed Virgin Mary Ukrainian Catholic Church of Bridgeport. A Ukrainian Divine Liturgy opened the festival in the morning before the day’s festivities began.
Vendors had tents set up around the field, a bounce house was open for children, pony rides were offered, and food and drinks were sold.
Later in the afternoon different groups offered dance performances.