- Ridgefield Is First Of Four Stops On The Renaissance ‘Symphonic Journey’ Tour
- Newtown Bee Candidates Forum
- Sandy Hook Memorial Moved To Bristol
- Design Submissions Sought; Digital Tours To Come
- Champions! Boys Win Cross Country Title And Girls Place Third
- Newtown Man Charged In Fatal Summer Boating Collision
- Swim Team Caps Regular Season With Victories
The 42nd Annual Ukrainian Festival offered activities, live music, hay rides, and more for people who visited Paproski’s Castle Hill Farm on September 17.
The festival was sponsored and presented by Blessed Virgin Mary Ukrainian Catholic Church of Bridgeport. A Ukrainian Divine Liturgy opened the festival in the morning before the day’s festivities began.
Vendors had tents set up around the field, a bounce house was open for children, pony rides were offered, and food and drinks were sold.
Later in the afternoon different groups offered dance performances.