- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Two Third District Republicans Eye Bolinsky’s Now Vacant Seat
- Softball Team Soars To Title Game
- Garner Inmates Arrested In Prisoner Assault Incidents
- Officials Look For Development At FFH In 2013
- Nancy D. McLarney
Paul Alexander of Taunton Lake Drive was the only one to correctly identify the gate (inset) pictured here last week as the gate at Dickinson Park. He has won a Bee’s Buck for his correct answer.
This week the challenge is this brick column. If you think you know where it is, give us a call. The first five callers with the correct answer will win a Bee’s Buck (one US dollar). No calls will be accepted prior to 2 pm on Friday or after 10 am the following Wednesday. Only one winner per family. Our number is 426-3141. Good luck.