- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Report: Many State Residents Don’t Require ER Visits
- Georges Hill Road
- EAST HARTFORD — The American Lung Association’s latest health disparity report, Smoking Out a Deadly Threat: Tobacco Use in the LGBT Community, examines the trend of higher tobacco use among the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) comm
- What is the most money that you have ever found, and where?
- Home Helpers Introduces ‘Direct Link’ Emergency Response Service
- DACS Program On Microsoft Office 2010
Paul Alexander of Taunton Lake Drive was the only one to correctly identify the gate (inset) pictured here last week as the gate at Dickinson Park. He has won a Bee’s Buck for his correct answer.
This week the challenge is this brick column. If you think you know where it is, give us a call. The first five callers with the correct answer will win a Bee’s Buck (one US dollar). No calls will be accepted prior to 2 pm on Friday or after 10 am the following Wednesday. Only one winner per family. Our number is 426-3141. Good luck.