Patricia L. Whitlock, 67, of Southbury, died peacefully November 26, at Yale-New Haven Hospital, surrounded by her loving family. She was born in Winchester, Conn., October 6, 1946, and was the daughter of Marjorie (Ringwood) Palmer of Southbury, and the late Emory Palmer, Jr.
Shirley May Holick, 75, of Danbury, beloved wife of the late George Holick, died peacefully November 25, surrounded by her family, at Harborside Glen Hill. She was born in Danbury, August 8, 1938, daughter of Jesse and Ruth (Conlin) Dunlap.
Jeanne Mitchell Carroll, 88, of Bridgeport, beloved wife of John H. Carroll, died August 9, at St Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport. She was born in Bridgeport and was a life long area resident. Her son Michael Pramuka of Newtown, two granddaughters, a niece, a nephew, and a great-niece survive Mrs Carroll.
James “Jimmy” Thomas Buonaiuto, 69, a resident of Kings Mountain, N.C. for the past 18 years, and formerly of Newtown, died November 17, at Courtland Terrace, Gastonia, N.C., after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born in Milford, September 25, 1944, to Anthony and Florence Minikel Buonaiuto.
Marjorie E. “Betty” Guarino, 76, of Sandy Hook, died November 22, at Danbury Hospital. She was the wife of Michael R. Guarino. She was born in Bridgeport, March 5, 1937, a daughter of H. Horton and Marjorie (Elliott) Saunders.
Jeannette R. “Jean” Pelletier, 82, a resident of Milford for over 50 years, beloved wife of the late Philip D. Pelletier, died November 22. She was born in Limestone, Maine, October 26, 1931, to Elisee and Doria Theriault.
Jennie Takacs Antal, 85, of Derby, formerly of Newtown, and beloved wife of the late Andrew Antal, died peacefully in Branford Hospice, November 19. Born in Redding, she was the daughter of the late John and Mary Takacs.
Ann Guranovitz, 89, a resident of Bradenton, Fla. since 2010, and former Newtown resident, died peacefully in her sleep, November 8, at her home. She was born to Alexander and Mary Guranovitz in Bridgeport and lived there for more than 50 years before moving to Newtown in 1977.